PRIVATE SMALL GROUP: Cable Car and Historic Town Highlights
This excursion is limited to small groups or families traveling together and so provides for an intimate experience.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to Cable Car
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary Rum Punch
- Snacks - Fresh Bananas
What's excluded :
- Gratuities if Desired
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Malecon Puerto Plata, Malecon, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
Guests will enjoy a drive along this scenic,Atlantic boardwalk as well stop for a photo opportunity and information regarding the statue of Neptune - the Guardian of the Harbor.
Stop At: Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
Guests will enjoy photo stops at Fort San Felipe, Calle de Rosado and The Umbrella street as well as a walking tour of the historic center of Puerto Plata.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Victorian Times, Historical Center Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata 15700 Dominican Republic
Guests will learn about Puerto Plata's Victorian era as well as key historic figures during the fight for independence and the restoration. ample time will be enjoyed in the Victorian, historic district and Parque Independencia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Umbrella Street, Calle San Felipe, Puerto Plata 57101 Dominican Republic
Enjoy a photo stop at one of the most photographed streets in Puerto Plata! This small street features colorful umbrellas overhead.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Calle del Teleférico, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
Guests will ascend Mount Isabela de Torres, the highest point on the north coast of the Dominican Republic, in the Caribbean's only cable car. At the summit, guests will explore the well-appointed botanical gardens and learn the history of the Christ the Redeemer statue.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests should meet in the hotel reception area.or at the security gate (if a private residence or gated property) 10 minutes before the appointed tour departure time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/27/2020 - 10/18/2020
7/27/2021 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests must be free from flu-like symptoms including cough, fever and sneezing.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour hosts utilize food service gloves when serving beverages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.