Private Snorkeling and Sightseeing Boat Tour 22 passengers
Private boat tour for 22 passengers.
Cruise around the bay of Cabo San Lucas and explore all the points of interest before anchoring at a semi-private beach where you can take advantage of the Isla Mediana’s amenities.
Our 32-foot custom-made two-story catamaran is made for groups of up to 22 people. Play your own music on our MP3 system, choose your own activities, and bring your own food/drink or let us cater your trip at low special rates! We provide stand-up paddleboards, snorkel gear, and a water mat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour around the bay with music onboard
- Snorkeling Equipment, Life Vest and Stand up Paddle
- Visit to Love and Divorce beaches
- Soft drinks and chips
What's excluded :
- Open bar, Mexican Tacos and Chicken Tostadas available upon request
- Transportation to and from the Marina
- You can bring your own food and alcoholic drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Best Selfies with Los Cabos Arch behind with family and friends.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
One of the most popular beaches in Los Cabos, fantastic views!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Visit lovers beach, sea lion colony, lands end, etc
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Snorkel near Pelican rock, amazing crystal waters full of colorful fish
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Neptune's Finger, Mexico
Great photo opportunities with this amazing rock formation.
Pass By: Marina Cabo San Lucas, Lote A-18 De la Darsena, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Great view from the ocean of Cabo San Lucas: restaurants, hotels, shops, and bars. And when the tour ends, you can walk around on your own.
Departure Point :G Dock, Centro, Ildefonso Green, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to the difficulties caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are providing our clients with additional assistance and resources.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.