Private Snorkeling Experience
This is a great introduction to snorkeling for beginners, the water is shallow and calm. Snorkel around an uninhabited island and shallow patch reefs.
This activity is guided and our captains will be finding sea life for you to see up close. All snorkel gear is provided including masks, snorkels, and fins. We have a cooler on the boat with ice and complimentary bottled water.
The private trip reserves the boat for just your group and the captain, maximum of 6 passengers (includes infants & toddlers)
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
We will take you to Picnic Island and Newfound Harbor Reef Preservation area for snorkeling and hanging out on the beach. The water is shallow and perfect for snorkeling of all ages. You can expect to see a coral reef, fish and find sea life such as starfish.
Departure Point :29740 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.