Private Snorkeling in Punta Cana
This excursion will allow you to enjoy the ocean on your own terms. You will be able to snorkel, drink, dance, swim, enjoy the lovely shade on the boat, or sunbathe on deck. This excursion adapts to your particular needs, if you're a family celebrating a birthday, a couple enjoying the honeymoon, a group of friends from university, or a wedding party. You will not only have a great time with us, but you will also be supporting our coral reef gardens. A percentage of each excursion is destined to our Coral Restoration Program.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Rum, Mamajuana, Beer
- Soda/Pop - Coca Cola, Sprite, Country Club
- Snacks - Nachos and Salsa, Tropical Fruits
- Bottled water - We are ecofriendly, therefore we do not promote single-use plastics. Therefore, drinking water is provided from a 5 gallon reusable Bottle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Guests will board the catamaran and receive life preservers, as well as crew introduction and safety instructions. After the briefing (about 5 minutes), guests will be able to go snorkeling on our main reef. Once that activity has concluded, we will be offering local beverages (rum, mamajuana, beer, sodas, juices, water) as well as tropical fruits.
We will then cruise along the Bavaro coast line, while enjoying the preferred music of our guests. Clients will be able to request their music, or personalized playlist. We will anchor at the Natural Swimming Pool area (about 20 minutes from the snorkeling spot), where our guests can use the water slide, or go down the steps of the ladder to refreshing shallow water. Once in the sandbank, we will have a floating bar, to make it easier for everybody to have drinks available.
After returning to the boat, clients will be able to take a fresh water shower on board (we have 2 outdoor showers), to get rid of the salt water. Nachos and salsa will be available at the bar (included).
A professional photographer will be on board to memorialize your adventure. (Pictures not included)
Departure Point :EcoReef Punta Cana, Local 08, Plaza Vecarian, calle Jellyfish, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup in any hotel or Airbnb in the Punta Cana - Bavaro area.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.