Private Sofia Communist Tower by Trabant Car
The Sofia Communist Tour will take you back to the communist period of Bulgaria when the country was called "iron curtain".
You will hear real stories of people and learn about the way of life of the Bulgarians at that time. You will get acquainted with the historical events and facts of Bulgaria and the countries of Eastern Europe to fall under the communist regime. You will hear stories never heard before and you will find another world - the world of communism.
Surely afterwards you will be happy living in the free world of today and will appreciate the liberty of Europe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The transport by Trabanat because, professional guide, entrance fee at the Socialist Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, Aleksander Nevski Square, Sofia Bulgaria
We will pick you up from your hotel and will first visit the central part of Sofia with its communist buildings. Here you will get acquainted with some part of the communist past of Bulgaria. Departure to the Socialist Art Museum where you will admire most of the statues of communist heroes that ornate the central part of Sofia in the past. In the museum see a documentary that will reveal some of the details of the everyday life of the ordinary people and the initials in the communist era.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel / address that you point out.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have set up rules concerning the guides` health and such concerning the cleanness of our vehicles and the policy of disinfection. At the end of the touring day, we fully disinfect our cars. During the tour, the guide will regularly clean the surfaces (the board and the handles) with disinfectant.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.