Private Sofia Walking Tour
With this Private Tour, we want to show to you the most iconic spots in Sofia, the city we know and love, highlighted in a curious and fascinating way.
We will meet you with the mixture of ancient, communist, oriental, Roman and orthodox elements in the history, architecture, kitchen, and culture.
We are passionate about history fans and travelers and know how to run an extraordinary Private Walking Tour!
We can meet for a coffee in a very pleasant cafe and then we will walk with you to the most famous sites in the city, will show you a different angle to the traditional sightseeing spots and uncover secluded city treasures.
We will answer your questions about the places, culture, local habits, cuisine, and country.
The tour is part history, part sightseeing, part cultural.
All the best parts in one!
We run also a travel blog Smartplannyways in English and German describing various eco-trails and fascinating destinations in Bulgaria.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Locally produced croissant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: National Palace of Culture Congress Centre, bul.Bulgaria 1, Sofia 1404 Bulgaria
The Bridge of Lovers and potentially open gallery with photos from the country, the little park in front of the building
Pass By: Vitosha Boulevard, Sofia Bulgaria
The main commercial street with its enchanting cafes and restaurants
Pass By: Ancient Serdica Archaeological Complex, ul.Serdika 5 Sofia Center, Sofia 1000 Bulgaria
The centre of the Roman city Serdica, streets, basilica, baths, houses
Pass By: The Presidency Building, 2 Dondukov Blvd, Sofia 1000 Bulgaria
Discovering the guards' ritual in front of the Presidency
Pass By: Ivan Vazov National Theater, Dyakon Ignatii 5 str., Sofia 1000 Bulgaria
The lovely building in Vienna style of the National Theater, details about the architecture and the history
Pass By: St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, Aleksander Nevski Square, Sofia Bulgaria
The amazing symbol of Sofia - details about its history and architecture
Departure Point :NDK, 1463 Old City Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Cathedral Saint Aleksandar Nevski, pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by SmartPlanny Tour