Private Solo Sonoran Desert Half Day Hiking Adventure
This tour is amazing for the SOLO hiker looking to get a good hike with a well educated guide. Our guides spend quality one to one time with you and explore with you our beautiful Sonoran Desert.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Back packs for you to borrow to carry personal items.
- Bottled water
- Snacks - A variety of snacks that are gluten free, kosher, vegan, non gmo, dairy free are available.
- Entry/Admission - Phoenix Mountain Preserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phoenix Mountain Preserve, 1431 E Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020-3026
This hike will have true Sonoran Desert flora and fauna and is amazing. There is also a gentle climb with fantastic views and geology. A must do for the adventure seeker. This is a great hike for kids and teenagers as well.
Wild Bunch Desert Guides COVID-19 Protocols
The safety and health of our guides and guests are my top priority in every scenario. Moving forward in an effort to reduce the exposure risk to our guests our guides will be implementing the following procedures.
Wild Bunch Desert Guides guides will be following all CDC guidelines for social distancing, continuing to disinfect all equipment we offer with use of gloves, extra cleaning supplies and stronger disinfectant which includes a 10% bleach solution.
Guests will have the choice to wear their own face mask, bandana or buff. Guides will carry extra masks in the event a guest asks about them or would like one. Our guides will be provided buffs to wear in scenarios that require them to be closer in proximity to the guest. IE: setting the guest on the bike for safety reasons or a first aid scenario.
Below are some adventure specific measurements in addition to the ones listed above.
Mountain Biking – Wearing gloves all bikes will be sprayed with soap/ water solution first. Next, they will be sprayed with a 10% bleach solution before the guests can touch the bikes. Both spray techniques will focus on the saddle, handle bars, top tubes, brakes, shifters, bells, and grips. The back packs we provide are disinfected via a spray solution, dried for 24 hour between uses. Helmets will be sprayed with soap and water first then sprayed with disinfectant dried for 24 hours between uses. Mountain bike gloves will be sprayed after use, sit for 24 hours between uses. Riders will be required to give at least 6’ of distance between each other during the ride.
Hiking- Wearing gloves the back packs we provide will be sprayed out with a disinfectant after each use and sit for 24 hours between uses.
Thank you for all your support.
If any questions please contact Laurel Darren
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :3165 E Lincoln Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our staff will have masks out if guests choose to wear them. Our guides also have buffs to wear. All of our backpacks, helmets, bikes, gloves are sanitized between uses and let sit for 24 hours. We provide sanitizer to all of our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.