Private Soviet and Russian Army Shooting Experience in Moscow
Visit the fabulous Central Shooting Club, the training ground for the Russian Army. Receive instruction in the safe operation of a authentic Moscow-made weaponry from expert instructors. Learn the history of the weapon as you test your skills on the gun range. Don't miss this really unique chance and let you try your forces not only on AK but also Dragunov Sniper Rifle and Degtyaryov Machine Gun! You will have enough time to try all 3 types of the gun! Even if you have short time in Moscow this quick heart-pumping experience well worth it! This individual tour with friendly well English-speaking guide will give you plenty of positive emotions!
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Training & instructions
- Kalashnikov AK-47 (Safety training, equipment and 20 bullets included)
- Dragunov Sniper Rifle (Safety training, equipment and 10 bullets included)
- Degtyaryov Machine Gun (Safety training, equipment and 10 bullets included)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (by metro with the guide)
- English-speaking local guide
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Your guide picks you up for your 3-hour experience at your Moscow hotel lobby at 6 p.m. The time of your tour can be changed if you prefer.
Follow your guide on public transport to several stations by metro, and walk about 5-7 minutes by foot until your reach the Central Shooting Club of the Russian Army Training Society in Moscow. There you'll have a safety training and instruction. Make sure you take your passport and migration card for the instruction.
After your safety training, your shooting experience will start. You'll have the chance to shoot from a Russian rifle - AK-47. You will be taught by professional instructor how to properly handle this weapon. Put on your protective gear, load the ammunition and be ready to shoot at your target. Shoot up to 20 bullets from the AK-47. If you'd like to shoot more bullets, it's an additional expense.
Next, try shooting a Dragunov Sniper Rifle and Degtyaryov Machine Gun. For these two guns, you'll be able to shoot 10 bullets each. Although photos are never allowed at the shooting range, you can take your target home with you as a souvenir.
After follow your guide to the nearest metro station to make your way back to your hotel.
• Central Sports Shooting Club DOSAAF of Russia, Volokolamskoye Hwy, 86, Moscow Russia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in MoscowDirections: Meet your guide at the hotel lobby and move by metro to the Central Shooting ClubDates: From Mondays to FridaysReturn point: Come back with your guide to your hotel by Moscow subway.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Russian Army Shooting Club is open 24 hours. That's why tour can be done at any time you want (morning, day, evening) according to the available time in the Club's schedule (when there are no Russian Army training). We will advise you available time spots and you will choose the one that suits you best.
- Possibility for shooting at 3 different guns in 1 tour - World Famous Kalashnikov AK-47 - Dragunov Sniper Rifle - Degtyaryov Machine Gun
- Minimum shooting age is 18 years
- Make sure you took your passport, they will need it to sign you in before you can shoot
- No pictures allowed, but you are allowed to keep your target when you finish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.