Private Spearfishing Trip From Athens
Spearfishing is an ancient method of fishing that has been used throughout the world for millennia. Greece, with its different types of sea beds, the countless islands and different fish species is ideal for spearfishing. Dive into the pure Greek waters and after a skillful shot, emerge with a great catch!
There are several techniques and special gear that can be used for local fish species and habitat. In this spearfishing private trip you can either have your private certified instructor that can give you top notch training, both in theoretical and practical (dives) field, or you can just have your spearfishing “buddy” and have a full spearfishing day with a rib boat. Along with the spearfishing course option, there is a private villa option where you can relax after your dives and praise the unique sunsets just by the sea.
After your dive, there is an optional stop at a traditional Greek restaurant nearby where you can taste Greek delicacies or even your catch and a nice wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
- Guided diving excursion by an experienced dive master
- Greek culinary welcome gift, bottled waters, snacks
- Private Rib Boat with Private Skipper
What's excluded :
Start your private spearfishing trip with a private pickup from your hotel in Athens. After a 30 minutes’ drive you will reach the port where you will be given all necessary instructions and you will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. You will be given all necessary equipment (if you do not have your own) and you will hop on the rib boat to head for the fishing place. Your skipper will lead you safely to the designated area and you will be fishing together (if you are on your own) for about 4 hours. After, you will return to the port and you will head back to your accommodation.
If you wish to attend the spearfishing training course by an experienced certified instructor, you need to know that this is a 3 day course that includes: 4 hours per day in theory and 2 hours per day in diving.
You can boost this experience, including the private villa option that we offer. Book our private villa, in a private bay, on a beach, where there is safe anchorage for our boat and enjoy privacy, relaxation and wonderful sunsets. It offers 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, a private pool where you can train apnea or you can just have fun!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any accommodation in AthensAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.