Private Speedboat or Yacht Tour to National Park Mljet Lakes from Dubrovnik
Explore Island Mljet and National Park in the most convenient way with a speedboat (Rinker Captiva 232,Sea Ray 240 Sunsport, Jeanneau Cap Camarat 755, Jeanneau Leader 8/10) or motor yacht (Jeanneau Prestige 36, Bavaria 38, Fairline Phantom 40). This private tour is an opportunity to enjoy a full day on the boat in a place where you will see how Mediterran once was.
Sights to be visited : Elaphite islands, Island Mljet, National Park on Island Mljet
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a 220 EUR fuel surcharge for speedboat option, payable at the time of tour check-out.
- The listed price does not include a 350 EUR fuel surcharge for motor yacht option, payable at the time of tour check-out.
- Entrance fees to National Park Mljet and for a lakes boat ride (15 EUR / Person)
- Entry/Admission - Mljet National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mljet National Park, Road 120, Mljet Island 20226 Croatia
Explore wonder of nature. Sea lakes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Elafiti Islands, north-west of Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik Croatia
Crusie around Elafiti islands - Kolocep, Lopud, Sipan.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Na Dubrovnik excursions Meeting POINT Cave tour, Obala Stjepana Radića bb, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel or accommodation in DubrovnikPorts
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- What to bring : we recommend a soft carry bag, towels, swimsuits, camera, sun cream.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.