Private Speedboat Soufriere Tour, Mud Bath, Waterfall & Beach Time
Looking fo a private COVID-19 certified tour? We are fully Covid 19 certified by the St. Lucia Ministry of Tourism. This is a private tour where you may visit the volcano and mud bath as well as enjoy beach time and snorkeling at the best sites in St Lucia, whether arriving in Port Castries, St Lucia by cruise ship or staying at a hotel or local property on the island. This small group private boat tour stays away from the crowded catamarans and allows you to enjoy the island at your own pace or maybe even tailor the tour based on your requirements.
There are three Boats available:
22' Boat - Max Capacity 4 Pax
26' Boat - Max Capacity 8 Pax
31' Boat - Max Capacity 14 Pax
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Beverages (bottled water, beer, soda)
- Private COVID-19 certified Taxi in Soufriere to visit volcanic mud bath & Waterfall
- Docking Fees
What's excluded :
- Lunch (approx USD$15)
- Entrance Fees (approx. USD$15)
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Toraille Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
Therapeutic Mud Bath & Natural Hot Water Pools.
(This is 5 minutes away from the dock and we provide a complimentary transfer which may be shared.)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Toraille Waterfall, Soufriere St. Lucia
Enjoy a relaxing massage from a cold waterfall.
(This is 10 minutes away from the dock and we provide a complimentary transfer which may be shared.)
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
Famous for being the setting in various film scenes, the view truly is breathtaking!!
Stop At: Jalousie Beach, St. Lucia
Enjoy the white sand beach at Sugar Beach or snorkel with the fishes before heading back to the ship.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Castries, Castries, Castries Quarter, St. Lucia
Sail through the Castries Harbor. The deepest natural harbor in the Caribbean and the capital city of St. Lucia.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For all other Guest Houses, AirBnB's and Hotels in the North of the island like Royalton, St. James Club, Rendezvous, Sandals Regency, etc, you may contact us for additional pickup details. Taxi may be at an additional cost depending on hotel or Guest house location.Ports
- Port Castries
- Rodney Bay Marina
- Marigot Bay Marina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 22' Speedboat - Nauti Buoy 3/9/2018 - 6/21/2022
26' Boat - The Kid 3/9/2018 - 6/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
31’ Boat - Real Nauti 4/10/2020 - 6/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Persons should be flexible enough to board a boat at the dock and at the beach.
- Tour Duration is approximately 6 hours but flexible as this is a private tour.
- Please proceed to ferry dock to meet your guide upon disembarkation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Private COVID-19 certified taxi INCLUDED to visit volcano/mud bath and waterfall. Certified Covid-19 compliant by Ministry of Tourism and St. Lucia Air & Sea Ports Authority Due to the COVID-19 pandemic clients are asked to bring along their personal snorkel gear.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.