Private Speedboat tour to Island Brac and Golden Cape Beach
Locals call it the continental island, we call it divine. We are taking you to the third largest Adriatic island - island Brac. You've probably heard about Zlatni rat (Golden Cape) beach, one of the most popular beaches in Europe. This is just one of the "wow" places you're about to see during the day, since our plan is to show you all the amazing locations that often don't get enough spotlight. Just the fact that you'll have the opportunity to spend the day in a little less "touristy" and more local way gives a completely new and fresh holiday experience. Enjoy in Murvica, Milna and Bol Town.
per adult from
What's included :
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milna,Brač, blataška riva 5, 21405, Milna, Croatia
In the early morning hours we will sail towards the bay of Milna, which is known for having one of the best and most interesting natural harbors. A perfect place for sightseeing and photography.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Murvica Beach, 21420, Murvica, Croatia
You can sum up the whole story about island Brac in two terms: unexplored bays and amazing vineyards. And we are there to show you both! From the village of Murvice to our final destination – town of Bol.
Stop At: Kona Gallagher - REALTOR, 44095 Pipeline Plaza Suite #300, Ashburn, VA 20147, USA
In town of Bol, you will have plenty of time to relax, swim or simply to enjoy in a glass of some of the must-try wines during our lunch break.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn), Put Zlatnog Rata, Bol, Brac Island 21420 Croatia
You still need a great place for a "check in" for your social media? There's no better place than the beach that basically won every single award in all possible categories. As promised, we are taking you to Zlatni rat beach. It's time to put your sunscreen on and to enjoy the rest of your day while getting plenty of vitamin sea!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Trubić Coast Port, Trumbićeva obala 14a, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Obala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.