Private St Andrews and Kingdom of Fife Luxury Day Trip
We specialise in creating Scottish adventures for individuals.
As our tours are personally tailored to your interests, you will leave with a feeling of satisfaction knowing that you've seen what you wanted, how you wanted.
Hailed as “miniature Scotland”, the ancient Kingdom of Fife is a must for avid wanderlusters longing for outstanding Scottish culture - in just a day!
Enjoy, relax and just switch off. Get to know the country and its people, immerse yourself in nature and tradition. At TRIPorganiser we know where to find something special. Trust us with your with valuable travel time. Authenticity is our top priority.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Door to door pick up service
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water for duration of tour
- Private transportation in luxury Mercedes mini van
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance/Admission to attractions
- Entry/Admission - Falkland Palace & Garden
- Entry/Admission - St Andrews Links
- Entry/Admission - Kingsbarns Distillery and Visitor Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: View Point, Forth Bridges, A904, Newton EH52 6QF Scotland
Photostop at the iconic Forth Bridges.
This is one of the only one places in the whole of Scotland to view architecture from 3 different centuries; so cameras at the ready!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Falkland Palace & Garden, 11 miles north of Kirkcaldy, Falkland KY15 7BY Scotland
A favourite country retreat for the Royal Stewart family including a young Mary, Queen of Scots. Stroll the beautiful gardens and discover one of Britains oldest tennis courts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St Andrews Links, Pilmour House, St. Andrews KY16 9SF Scotland
A short tour around the major sights of St. Andrews including the beach, famous golf course, university and castle. As the undisputed jewel of Fife, exploring the stunning port of St Andrews is an experience that will undoubtedly last a lifetime!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kingsbarns Distillery and Visitor Centre, East Newhall Farm, Kingsbarns, St. Andrews KY16 8QE Scotland
Welcome to the home of Kingsbarns Whisky and Darnley’s Gin; where we’ll be discovering more about the 3 year and 1 day production process in one unbelievable tour!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St Monans Harbour, West Shore /East Shore, St Monans Scotland
It really doesn’t get any more picturesque than the quaint fishing village of St Monans, which is famed as one of the most well preserved 14th century villages in Scotland!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located Edinburgh hotel, guest house or convenient locationincluding Edinburgh Airport, Waverly Train Station or cruise liner harbourAirports
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Newhaven Harbour, Pier Pl, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 4LP, UK
- South Queensferry Harbour, Gote Ln, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30 9PS, UK
- Rosyth Dockyard, 180 Castle Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2AX, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Car booster seat required for children under 135cm
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.