Private St Kitts Airport Roundtrip Transfer (Reconfirm 48 hours)
Book in advance and receive confirmation of who will meet you upon arrival
Skip the hassle of looking for a taxi upon exiting customs
Look for the handheld sign: 'TROPICAL TOURS' your transportation supplier
Receive a welcome packet with general island information/activities
Be greeted by a representative and assistance with baggage if required
Have the opportunity of having your departure from the hotel pre arranged so that you can check in at leisure upon arrival at the airport
Representative service at the hotel based on your schedule
per adult from
10 to 20 minutes
What's included :
- Round-trip Private transfer
- Local taxes
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- ARRIVAL: AIRPORT - HOTEL
Upon leaving the aircraft, an airline clerk will direct you to the Immigration Hall. Kindly have all travel documents prepared prior to your arrival. (passports, immigration card, customs form). Your passport will be scanned and your immigration/tourist card will be stamped and partly given back to you. This should be secured as you will have to submit it upon your departure.
Upon completing immigration procedures please make your way down the stairs and or escalator to the Customs Hall. Claim your luggage and have your completed Customs Form to present to the Customs Officer whilst checking your baggage. Upon clearance, please proceed towards the exit. A “TROPICAL TOURS” Representative will be holding a handheld sign (TROPICALTOURS), kindly introduce yourself to the representative.
Upon greeting you to beautiful St. Kitts/Nevis your Rep will then present you with a package containing general information, an invitation to a "Welcome Briefing" (same or next day) to introduce you to the beautiful Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis and the services available to you during your stay. You will then be escorted to your awaiting taxi and taken to your respective hotel.
RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFER:
Please ensure you reconfirm your return transfer 48 hours prior to the departure date.
Airlines require all persons traveling on an international flight check-in 3 hours prior to departure regulations.
• St. Kitts Marriott, Timothy Beach, Frigate Bay Beach, Bird Rock Beach Hotel, Royal St., Kitts Hotel, Koi: 10 mins
. Park Hyatt: 20 mins
Departure Point :Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport. IATA: SKB, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Transfer Instruction: 1. After clearing customs and immigration exit building.
- Look for the handhels sign: TROPICAL TOURS
- Rep will greet and escort you to awaiting vehicle for onward transfer to the hotel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- If car seats are required please walk with one.
- Travelers requiring wheelchair and stroller assistance are required to request one (1) week in advance
- To avoid the spread of the Corona Virus it is MANDATORY to wear face mask and sanitize hands.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Please check island covid-19 travel requirement before booking. * For your continuous health, safety and enjoyment on our tours, all guidelines MUST be adhered to at all times. * For your comfort we encourage you to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.