Private Stand Up Paddle board Lesson 2hrs
Learn the basics of Paddleboarding at your own pace with a Private one on one lesson!
Lesson is 2 hours and includes all necessary equipment.
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
What's excluded :
On this lesson our goal is to teach you the basics of stand up paddling. It is important to us that after 1 lesson you can go out and be able to do it on your own. Beginner lessons are taught in calm, flat water perfect for learning.
*All instructors are CPR and Lifeguard certified by the American Red Cross
TOPICS: Positioning yourself on the board, paddling techniques, how to maneuver over waves, turning the surfboard, how to get to your feet, proper surf stance, balance techniques, safety rules.
Lesson is 2 hours and includes all necessary equipment, we also include transportation if you are staying in Waikiki
Departure Point :Kaimana Beach Hotel, 2863 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 7yrs or older to do this activity
- Must wear swimsuit and bring a towel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.