Private: Stockholm Old Town History Walking Tour
Take a fully private walk in the Old Town with a expert guide. You will have him or her full attention during the tour and can ask as many questions you like. During our 3-hour walking tour we will see all the sights and quarters of the Old Town (Gamla Stan).
per adult from
What's included :
- meetup close to the chastle
- a visit to storkyrkan
- se many hidden gems during the tour
- Hear about the swedish and Stockholms history
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm Old Town, Stockholm Sweden
Different alleys and fascinating places in old town itself. Take a fully private walk in the Old Town with a expert guide. You will have him or her full attention during the tour and can ask as many questions you like. During our 3-hour walking tour we will see all the sights and quarters of the Old Town (Gamla Stan) as well as the many churches and other sights that there are to be found in there. Explore everything from the many hidden objects that are in there as a canon ball in one of the walls to more wellknown parts like Storkyrkan and the big staty in wood from the 14oods inside. Visit the most narrow part, hear about the monstary and see the remenants of older times while you are walking. Hear about both local and swedish history in general, se the place where Stockholm blood bath happened when the danish king killed a lot of swedish nobles as well as at the history of the chastle and much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Stortorget 2, 111 29 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- If you want to bring your own masks or any other thing to make you feel safe please know you're welcome to do so.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.