Private Stockholm Top attractions all-inclusive Gran Tour 1/2 Day
The Tour Gran Stockholm is indeed unique for many reasons but can be summed up with the main highlights:
- All the main attractions of Stockholm in just 1/2 day!
- Only you, your friends and family are allowed and therefore you will receive exceptional care and attention.
- Authorized professional Guide for the whole duration
- Our all-inclusive policy (admissions, lunch, guide, driver, vehicle, etc.).
- Preferential inputs, skipping the queues and lines.
- Quality Restaurant with reserved best places.
- Driver and vehicle available for the entire duration
- Pickup and dropoff from your doorstep available
- Upon request Itinerary and changes are allowed.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All included is our Trademark and unique in touring you are welcome!
- A multilanguaged professional driver will be available the whole time, security and first aid expert
- Pro. Blue Badge multilingual Guide will lead you through all the attractions for the whole duration
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Excellent high quality restaurant, within the Vasa museum, available European, Swedish, vegetarian and children's menus
- Entry/Admission - The Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Vasa Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Swedish History Museum
- Entry/Admission - Royal Armory
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcohol drinks are not included, but can be purchased seperatly, ask your guide or dricver for assistance if needed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm Old Town, Stockholm Sweden
Guided tour of the medieval old town (on foot) known as the old city "Gamla Stan", including all the monuments and most interesting points such as the Stockholm Cathedral, the famous bloodbath and much more, while your guide will illustrate the fascinating history of Stockholm, there will also be the possibility of buying quality souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Royal Palace, Slottsbacken 1, 111 30 Stockholm, Sweden
Guided tour of the Royal castle the Three Korones, and including the annexed 5 main museums inside which (depending on time available and accessibility during high seaosn the priority visits would be as follows:
- The treasure room (royal regalia)
- Royal Armory
- Royal Apartments, Bernadotte library, and much more, such as changing of the royal guard (but we can't guarantee it)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vasa Museum, Galarvarvsvagen 14, Stockholm 115 21 Sweden
Guided tour of the magnificent Sixteenth Century Warship, the Vasa, recovered intact, the guide will tell you the tragic story of the most impressive and lethal war galleon of that era.
- The complete lunch is included in the quality restaurant attached to the museum available on Swedish, European, Vegetarian and children's menus (excluding alcoholic beverages to be paid separately)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Swedish History Museum, 13-17 Narvavaegen, Stockholm 114 84 Sweden
The Swedish History Museum is one of the biggest museums in Sweden. Every year a quarter of a million of visitors come from Sweden and around the world to see Sweden’s foremost gold and silver treasures, incomparable medieval art and unique finds from one of the most violent battles of Swedish history – the Battle of Gotland 1361.
Note! The Permanent Viking exhibition is temporarily closed 2019, but Vikings themed activities are available during summer season, such as Try Viking Age crafts and games, Viking clothes.
As alternative to the History Museum prior acceptance with the partecipants a guided visit to The Royal armoury and unique parade coaches would be a very good option
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Armory, Slottsbacken 3 Kungliga Slottet, Stockholm 111 30 Sweden
Alternative to the swedish History Museum: The Royal Armoury is the oldest museum in Sweden, The Royal Armoury boasts a wide range of historical artefacts depicting the royal history of Sweden from the 16th Century until the present day. Weapons, armour, suits and carriages tell of events and people during 500 years of Swedish and international history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Katarina Hissen, Slussen, Stockholm 116 45 Sweden
Stockholm panorma short tour during the transfer and final stop in Gondolen where you will be able to admire a breathtaking panorama from above, with the possibility of sipping a drink in one of Stockholm's most fashionable clubs Erik's Gondolen a worthy ending for an Epic Tour
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Stockholms Centralstation, Centralplan 15, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up available at selected hotels and upon request, especially in the eventuality in which most participants are located in the same hotel, we will do our best to satisfy your requests, however the pre-established meeting points nearest to your location would be also a good option.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- About Covid-19 we have set our strict safety protocol, among others; No other guests can join besides the ones that have done the booking together and therfore it becomes a private tour,Vehicles are sanitized before and after the experience, all our personnel is tested and virus free, face mask and much more, for more info contact us
- Available audio/Video infotainment system in the Vehicle
- Fast paced but easy, anyone can join
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.