Private Sunrise or Sunset Tour of Dhulikhel with return transfers from Kathmandu
Dhulikhel is most popular hill station very close on the eastern side of Kathmandu. It is just 30 km from Kathmandu, at an altitude of 1550 meters and can be reached by driving of one hour and fifteen minutes. The road goes past fields where they harvest rice, paddies and potatoes. Includes services of a driver cum guide, breakfast or evening snacks, and return hotel transfers from any hotel in Kathmandu city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off (Kathmandu city hotels)
- Local guide cum driver
- Interaction with local villagers
- Breakfast (with Sunrise tour)
- Evening tea and snacks (with sunset tour)
- One bottle of water
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kali Temple, Top of the hill Dhulikhel, Dhulikhel Nepal
Dhulikhel is an exotic place to magnify a dramatic and beautiful changing color of the mountain range from gray to silver and to gold with the rising of the sun. Both sunrise and sunset views are really breathtaking and sensational.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please select preferred option (Sunrise or Sunset) at the time of booking
- Recommended to wear appropriate warm clothing, as per the season
- The tour might not operate in extreme weather conditions, especially if it is raining heavily (usually in July & August)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.