Private Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour
The city of Agra, located in the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh, is well-known for its Mughal sites which include the majestic Taj-Mahal. You can view the sunrise and sunset of the historic white-structure on this day-long Trip. As a part of the Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour, you will also be visiting the Agra Fort. Apart from this, you can also opt for paying an additional Visit the ancient city of Fatehpur Sikri.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private AC car for entire tour activity
- Pick Up & Drop Off Service
- Tour Guide Service
What's excluded :
- Monuments Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj-Mahal is an iconic feature of vibrant and diverse Indian culture. It epitomizes the love between Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and his wife Mumtaz Mahal. It was built by many Persian, Indian and Turkish architects.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a notable section of Mughal architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage site. The Mughal emperors lived in this Fort until 1638. Its artistry made of red sandstone presents a view to behold.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Mehtab Bagh was built by Mughal Emperor Babur. It is located near Taj-Mahal in Agra city. It is famous for the seeing sunset of Taj-Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
2: Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station, Block A, Ganga Vihar, Sarai Kale Khan, New Delhi, Delhi 110013, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick up location as per our guest request.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.