Private Sunset Beach & Desert Horseback Tour
This experience is one that you will be talking about for many years to come.
A horseback tour of Migrino Desert and el Pozo de Cota Beach leads to a world class experience. Take the last tour of the day and the timing is perfect to watch as the sun sets over of Pacific Ocean. Simply amazing is the best that you can do to describe this one of a kind experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Private Sunset Beach & Desert Horseback Tour
- Cold Water
- Bucket list experience
What's excluded :
- Professional photos available upon request.
- Various food and drinks are available on the premises
- There is a $20 per person park fee collected on the day of your experience
This is one you will remember forever!
Upon arriving you will be briefed and introduced to your well trained horse. The first section of this private tour takes you through the desert of Migrino. Experience its rawness as you ride through dried riverbeds and Baja trails. Your private guide can tell you as much or as little as you want about the native fauna and history of the area.
The next section of the tour takes a beachy turn. Enjoy incredible ocean views as you ride through the desert environment on your way to a secluded area of the beach. Blue waters, white sand beaches and a nice ocean breeze welcome you as get closer. Follow your guide along the coastline watching for whales, dolphins, sea turtles and more depending upon season.
Finally, watch the sunset over the Pacific Ocean. When it comes to bucket list experiences, it doesn't get better than this.
• Playa Migrino, Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is arranged after booking. Airports
- Los Cabos Airport, Mexico
- Cabo San Lucas
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All of our providers have met requirements to reopen safely. As things get better our providers update their policies accordingly. Please contact us with questions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.