Private Sunset Boat Tour Along the Cinque Terre
Enjoy a romantic sunset boat tour with this private 2-hour cruise along the Cinque Terre. Watch the sky light up in different colors as you admire the Cinque Terre villages from the water. Sip wine and eat olives and focaccia (additional expense) during the tour.
Head to Riomaggiore’s marina and board your boat for an evening cruise.
The route takes you into a marine protected area, alongside the shores of the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Cinque Terre. The region is famous for its rugged coastal landscape and its five fishing villages that are stacked into the hillside above the sea.
As day turns to dusk, gaze out at the winding trails that connect the villages, and glimpse stretches of a 19th-century railway line that tunnels through the cliffs.
Through your 2-hour cruise, snacks and wine are available.
Nibble on olives and flavorsome focaccia, and sip on UNLIMITED glasses of wine as the sun sets. Your cruise ends back at the marina.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat trip
- Local expert guide
What's excluded :
- Snacks - the cost of the aperitif is 15 eur per person and includes plenty of wine and focaccia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cinque Terre, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Enjoy a boat tour along Cinque Terre.
Departure Point :Via San Giacomo, 19017 Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirement
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.