Private Sunset Cruise
We offer a Private Sunset Cruise for up to 20 passengers. You and your family or friends enjoy being on the water with a Licenced Captain and Crew to attend to your needs. We provide unique local knowledge of Charleston Harbor. You play the music you want. Bring anything you would like to eat or drink. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a beautiful Charleston Sunset.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Coolers and Ice
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - All Food and Drink is excluded
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Sumter National Monument, Charleston, SC 29482-9748
We will cruise by the famous Fort.
Pass By: Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum, 40 Patriots Point Rd, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464-4377
Get right up next to The USS Yorktown. A WWII aircraft carrier.
Pass By: Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, Arthur Ravenel Jr Bridge, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Take pictures in front of the bridge.
Pass By: Battery & White Point Gardens, East Battery & Murray Blvd., Charleston, SC 29401
See the beautiful Historic homes.
Pass By: Fort Moultrie, 1214 Middle St, Sullivan's Island, SC 29482-9748
See the Fort from the water.
Departure Point :98 Ripley Point Drive Parking, 98 Ripley Point Dr, Charleston, SC 29407, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.