Private Sunset Cruise in St Martin
Join us for this sunset cruise. Leave from the marina at Anse Marcel Â for a 2 hour trip along the coast from Anse Marcel to Marigot Bay. Enjoy a glass of wine in one hand, a piece of cheese in the other and the sunset as a background. The last stop will be the Creole Rock to watch to sun disappearÂ behind the horizon.
per adult from
1 hour 18 minutes
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Sail the sparkling waters of the Caribbean at sunset on this romantic cruise down the coast of St. Martin. Join Captain Elliot for a luxurious evening aboard his boat as you sip a glass of wine and savor a plate of cheese while watching the sun sink into the horizon.
Arrive at the Anse Marcel Marina, where Captain Elliot welcomes you aboard his 35-foot (11-m) yacht. Grab a spot on the deck, and then sit back and relax as you begin your leisurely ride down the coast. With elegant music providing a lovely soundtrack to your evening, gaze out upon sights like verdant hillsides, white-sand beaches, and turquoise waters glistening like jewels.
As you slowly cruise toward Marigot Bay, watch the pale blue sky turn fiery shades of pink, purple, and orange. Enjoy the view with some creamy bites of camembert and brie, and then toast the final flash of sun with a glass of fine French wine. With the sun finally below the horizon, soak in sights of the stars glimmering in the water below as you sail your way back to the dock.
Departure Point :Anse Marcel 97150, St Martin
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Paper Boat Charter