Private Sunset Sail on the East Coast of Puerto Rico
Bright pink sunsets set upon the gorgeous turquoise waters of the East Coast of Puerto Rico make this trip a perfect way to view the coast line of our special island! This trip holds a maximum of six passengers, giving you a private and boutique first class view of our special sunsets. Celebrate in style with appetizers and cocktails!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Appetizers
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Our ship's bar includes local beer & rum. We also serve vodka, and wine.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Icacos Island, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
We will sail from the Marina through the off shore islands on the East coast of Puerto Rico. We will stop to watch the sun set and enjoy an assortment of cocktails and appetizers. We will then sail back to the Marina.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Puerto Del Rey Marina, 00735, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 3 are not allowed for their own safety. The ever changing ocean conditions & our boat size are factors.
- Pregnant woman are not allowed because of the ocean conditions and the distance to a nearby hospital. You and your baby's safety are our top priority.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The Puerto Rico Government is requiring a NEGATIVE Covid test within 72 hours of arrival into SJU Airport. YOU must bring this test result, for each guest, with you on the day of your sail. If you do not bring the test results, you will not be able to sail. NO refunds for NOT having test results.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.