Private Sunset Tour to Haleakalā National Park from Paia
As a CDL tour driver for over five years, offering small group tours allows me to give personal attention to my guest. Having only 1 to 3 people allows for a more personal experience. The smaller vehicle lets you see all the sights. I give a detailed history of Haleakala and time for questions. We will be taking a lot of photos along the way, to ensure you get some of the best photo memories of you vacation. I provide warm gear because it can get cold at the top.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - I will bring some local snacks and beverages.
- I have warm clothing if you need, including wind pants. It’s cold, so please let me know if you need warm gear
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Makawao, Makawao, Maui, Hawaii
We will meet in Paia at 3 o’clock. We will proceed up to the town of Makawao at 3:30 and then make our way up the mountain.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kula Market Place, 15200 Haleakala Hwy, Kula, HI 96790, USA
We will stop at the Kula country store for a break before heading up Haleakalā.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Haleakala National Park, Haleakala National Park, Maui, Hawaii
We will stop at the visitor center for Haleakala national Park
We will also stop along the way at Leileiiwi trail and finally we will make it up for sunset.
The sun will set at about 6 o’clock. After sunset and photo opportunities, we will make our way back down the mountain. We will arrive back in Paia between 7:30 and 8 o’clock.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Paia, HI 96779, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- There is some lite hiking and walking involved. And we are at 10,000 ft.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- My wife is a professional cleaner and we follow all of the CDC guidelines in cleaning the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.