Private Surf Lesson
This is your experience, and we are here to make it memorable, long lasting, and share the stoke with each person who steps into our surf shop. We make surfing your favorite thing to do! Why? Because we love being able to share the stoke wherever we are in the world, or people who visit us in San Diego here! Our team is dedicated to providing an experience that has you hungry for more, dreaming of the next swell, and booking you next San Diego stay the moment you exit the water. The private surf lesson will have you at the center of your experience, customizing your surfing goals! So whether it's creating a new experience, getting back out there, having your colleagues jealous of your new SoCal tan, we leave you stoked on surfing, making it your favorite thing to do!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wetsuit, surfboard, rashguard
What's excluded :
90 minutes is the perfect amount of time to learn the basics of a pop up, wave timing, and fundamentals of paddling.
The first 10 minutes will focus on water entry, water safety, and land instruction to perfect the pop up and stance before entering the water. The next 80 minutes will be filled with epic surfing and tailored surf instruction for the best experience.
Plus with our With top-of-the-line surf equipment, we guarantee you will be up on the board having a great time.
We’ve dedicated time and energy to find the best surf instructors in San Diego combined with unique surfing history and surfing style to tailor the surf lesson to achieve your specific surfing goals. Our staff of professional lifeguard and CPR certified instructors will educate you on the proper techniques so you master the sport.
Departure Point :4850 Cass St, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.