Private Surf Lesson for Group of 3-5 Near Lahaina
Escape from the crowded tourist areas for a private, 90-minute surf lesson for a group of 3-to-5 people near Lahaina, Maui. Choose from an early-, mid-, or late-morning time frame. This surf session will focus on water safety, proper surf technique, surfing style, and etiquette. The experienced, professional instructor guarantees students will stand up, catch a wave, and leave the beach as a certified surfer. All lessons are private so they will never combine guests from separate parties. All the necessary equipment — rash guard, state-of-the-art soft-top board, and reef shoes — included.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Clean, dry, SPF-50 rash guard
- Brand new, state-of-the-art, soft-top board
- Protective reef shoes
- Professional instructor
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Our private group surf lessons for 3-10 people give the entire family or friends a chance to share in the fun of surfing in a safe and comfortable environment. Rivers To The Sea instructors are highly trained and focus on water safety as well as personal surf instruction and support during the lesson and of course having a ton of fun! Groups of 6 or more require another instructor to maintain our 5:1 student/teacher ratio. We do not combine guests from separate parties for group lessons. All lessons offered are private for your party.
• Rivers To The Sea, 126 Hinau St Ste A, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1555
Departure Point :Hawaii 30, HI-30, Lahaina, HI, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is seven years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.