Private Surf Lesson for Two in Santa Barbara
This private surf lesson for two is a great option for those who are looking to share the surfing experience with a friend, family or significant other. During your semi-private surf lesson, friendly and knowledgeable local surf instructors will walk you through ocean safety, pre-lesson warm-ups, surfing etiquette and a personalized in-water instruction. This is a 1.5 hour lesson which includes surfboards and wetsuits.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
During your semi-private surf lesson, our skilled team will walk you through safety tips, surf etiquette and on beach pop ups. After that, you'll head out with your surf coach to work on your putting into practice what you learned on the beach. We'll even help you to start catching a few on your own!
Departure Point :Mondo's Beach, Pacific Coast Hwy, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All student heights and weights must be advised at time of booking (for wetsuit sizing purposes)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.