Private Surf Lessons in Malibu
Everyone who visits California wants to go surfing. It’s what California stands for. There are many places to surf in California but Malibu is on the top of the list. Surfrider Beach offers the best surfing in California and why not go to the best beach for surfing?
I’ve been living in Malibu my entire life and will not only give you an awesome surf experience, but I can also give you a locals perspective on the area.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Surfboard and wetsuit
What's excluded :
We will be meeting at Surfrider Beach, considered one of the most famous surfing beaches in the world. This is the perfect beach for first time surfers all the way up to experienced surfers. Surfrider beach is known for its gentle and long waves as well as its scenic beauty.
Our fist 15-20 minutes will be a beach lesson on the sand where we will practice paddling, standing and surfing etiquette.
Then out in the water to catch some waves.
My goal is to have you catch and stand on as many waves as possible.
You will have a blast!
Departure Point :23000 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.