Private SUV Golden Circle Tour from Reykjavik
Experience some of Iceland's most popular nature sights in this private tour that takes you to the Golden Circle with an experienced local driver and guide.
The Golden Circle is the most visited area in Iceland and there is a good reason for it. In one day you get to see Waterfalls, Geyser's and a National Park where you can visit the oldest Parliament in the World, walk between two continents and more.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guided tour in a Toyota Land Cruiser 150 (Prado) or similar car with a professional driver/guide
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in Reykjavík
- Bottled water
- Icelandic treats
What's excluded :
- Secret lagoon additional price per person
- Adults: 2800 ISK (approx. 27 USD)
- Seniors 67+ and people with disabilities: 1400 ISK (approx. 13 USD)
- Children 14 years and younger: Free
- Swimsuit rent: 500 ISK (approx. 5 USD)
- Towel rent: 500 ISK (approx. 5 USD)
- You will explore the magnificent Golden Circle where you will witness the iconic waterfall Gullfoss, Geysir the famous hot spring that spouts water 100 ft up in the air every few minutes and the national park of Thingvellir where the first parliament in the world was founded and the tectonic plates meet and divide the continents of Europe and America.
- Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Farmers Bistro for lunch (not included in price)
- Gullfoss Waterfall
- Icelandic horse at a close range
- Geysir hot spring area
- Þingvellir National Park
- Þórufoss Waterfall that became famous when used in a scene of the TV series Game of Thrones.
This tour is also available with a stop at the Secret Lagoon at an extra cost per person.
Secret Lagoon natural hot springs are located in the small village called Fludir and are in the Golden Circle area.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Reykjavik Cruise Terminal, Viðey, Ferry Terminal, Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring with you:
- Good and warm, waterproof clothes
- Good shoes, for example hiking or walking shoes
- Good mood
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.