Private Sydney Foreshores and Beaches SUV Tour
Stay safe in a private touring environment with no other guests as you explore Sydney's harbour foreshores and coastal regions in an SUV. Having your own personal driver you'll see an unexpected side to Sydney. We offer flexible departure to suit flight arrivals or cruise passengers.
Your host is a local professional industry experienced tour guide taking you to destinations the large groups don't go. With complete flexibility, you can choose your own destinations within Sydney, including Northern Beaches, Palm Beach and West Head.
Escape the crowded scenes as you discover secluded perspectives overlooking Sydney harbour from both north and southern foreshore areas.
This is not your typical tour, see an unexpected side to Sydney exploring this city of villages offering a unique experience away from the crowds. With a customisable itinerary set your own pace and relax.
All ages welcome as all tours travel in our 7-seat SUV max capacity of 4.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Flexible departure time to suit flight arrivals up to 1:00 PM
- Photography is optional and Inclusive
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mrs Macquarie's Chair
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Our introduction to Sydney with a drive through The Rocks, where it all began for Australian Settlement. With ample photo opportunities, you'll uncover some unique aspects to Sydney.
Stop At: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Your photography session starts here overlooking Sydney Harbour, Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Gap Park, Watsons Bay, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Look across the entrance to Sydney Harbour from South Head and explore the local area near Watsons Bay to see the diversity this city really offers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
See Sydney's Iconic Bondi Beach, take a walk on the sand, grab a coffee and relax as you will have time to soak up the atmosphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Milsons Point, Broughton Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2004 Australia
Enjoy panoramic views across Sydney Harbour towards the city skyline and see the opera House, Habour Bridge and foreshores from this magnificent Northern Perspective.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Manly Beach, Sydney, New South Wales 2095 Australia
A visit to Sydney is not complete without spending time at Manly beach, often less visited than other parts of Sydney, you'll get a real locals perspective and vibe here. Take a swim during warmer months or simply a stroll around the Manly Corso or local shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: North Head Sanctuary, Manly, New South Wales Australia
This is a very unique perspective of Sydney's Harbour with views along the Coast towards Bondi as well as down the Harbour towards the City. Quite often you'll have the lookout to yourself as this is not a busy location away from the crowds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge on your way to Milsons Point for spectacular city views.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Flexible departure time to suit flights and cruise arrivals, please advise upon booking. We cater to all ages, please advise if you are travelling with children under 7 years. Please look out for our 'Escape' Car, Toyota Kluger with Escape plates.Airports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant & Booster Seats Available, please advise if required upon booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.