Private Sydney Harbour Sightseeing Cruise with Local Captain
Explore the beautiful Sydney Harbour from on board a private catamaran. Cruise Sydney Harbour exploring the natural and iconic city sights. Relax and enjoy a light morning/afternoon tea on the water as you cruise with the Captain and take in the serenity and views of the harbour.
An intimate catamaran cruising experience on board Enigma X with the luxuries of a spacious internal cabin, along with a covered aft deck, large bow area and flybridge for prime photo opportunities. Enigma X is a great vessel for small, intimate groups to enjoy the harbour and has a functional layout that can be enjoyed in all weather conditions. A great way to cruise Sydney Harbour!
Enjoy a private 90 minute* catamaran cruising experience in the company of your family and friends, with a maximum group size of 20 guests.
Morning/afternoon tea is provided on board, including a selection of cake and biscuits + tea, juice/water. There is also the option to BYO alcoholic beverages on board.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private and customised cruise on board a luxury 10 meter motor catamaran
- A local captain to share local knowledge and insights
- Landing and facility fees
- Restroom on board
- All vessel safety equipment is included on board
- Morning / afternoon tea is provided on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Cruise under the Harbour Bridge and capture those picture perfect moments with Sydney's most iconic landmark in the backdrop.
Stop At: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the shoreline when the famous Opera House takes its stance.
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Relax and enjoy your time on board as you cruise Sydney Harbour with your loved one. Anchor in a beautiful quiet cove and enjoy the serenity of the views and sounds of the water.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Aquarium, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise duration includes boarding and disembarking. Customised cruise start times can be accommodated to upon request and pending vessel availability
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Plan to arrive at the wharf 15-20 minutes prior to departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.