Private Tailor-Made Half-Day Athens Sightseeing Tour
Enjoy a private tailor-made tour of the city of Athens led by a personal professional guide. Visit the UNESCO-listed site of Acropolis which is the icon of Athens, important landmarks like the Temple of Zeus, Panathinaikon stadium, Acropolis Museum or stroll around the paths of Plaka. Explore Athens at your own pace and discover the ancient as well as the modern city of Athens. Customize the tour according to your preferences and the sites that you would like to visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Professional & licensed guide
- Pick up/drop-off service
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Panathenaic Stadium
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Leof. Vasileos Konstantinou, Athina 116 35, Greece
Following an accurate pick-up by luxury air conditioned vehicle, we suggest you to begin with a visit to Panathinaiko Stadium, the cradle of the first modern Olympic games, which took place in 1896.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Pass by the Greek Parliament in the former Royal Palace of Syntagma Square and watch the fanciful Evzoni Guards in their amber tunics. Continue to the stately Zappion Conference Center in the National Gardens of Greece.
Pass By: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
Another option is to visit the Roman Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arc and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, guarded by more Evzones.
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
After passing by the handsome Numismatic Museum at Schlieman's House, the Catholic Cathedral and the Athens Neoclassical trilogy, you finally reach the impressive Acropolis. Visit the monumental marble gates of the Propylae, the Temples of Athena, Nike and Parthenon. See the famous Porch of Maidens at the Temple of Erectheion.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
We strongly recommend you to visit also Acropolis Museum, home to a multitude of archaeological finds from the Acropolis but firstly enjoy a pleasant short walk past Herodion and Dionysos Theater. Acropolis Museum includes major attractions, votives, artifacts of everyday life, archaic statues, Caryatids and the Parthenon hall with displays from the pediments, the metopes and the frieze.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
Another option is to customize the above suggested itinerary and add also a walk at Plaka old district. As a main tourist attraction of Athens, Plaka has a lot of traditional restaurants and shops, mainly selling souvenirs as well as furs, leather clothes and fine handmade jewellery, which stay open until late at night seven days a week.
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Depending the selected option, we offer pick up service from Piraeus port or from Athens hotels/apartments/Airbnb.Ports
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Departure from Athens city 1/30/2020 - 10/31/2021
Departure from Piraeus port 1/30/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour duration starting from Athens is around 5 hours and starting from Piraeus port is around 7 hours.
- Flexible itinerary. You can put together with your guide the itinerary that you will follow according the places that you would like to visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our guide and the driver will wear a mask throughout the duration of the tour. Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines. Mini Whispers are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights sanitizer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.