Private Tailored Excursion Segway Tour
Still undecided where to go along Barcelona? See the city sights on a private Segway tour that you can customize to your taste later!
Talk with your guide on-spot or call us to make the arrangments necessary to ensure you'll have the best experience in Barcelona.
On a self-balancing electric Segway, glide through the city streets getting to know the charm of the Catalan capital. Pose for photos next to beautiful buildings like Palau de Mar or Casa Batlló or hear the history of sites like the Columbus Monument or Sagrada Família - you get to choose where to spend the next hours on Segway!
This is a Private Tour ensuring personalized attention from the guide in a small group of Segway explorers.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Raincoat (if needed)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Start off from the cozy streets of the Gothic Quarter in direction of the Port of Barcelona
Departure Point :Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to take part in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that by local laws the minimum age to drive a Segway is 16 years old - underaged participants can join the tour with electric bicycles (tour price remains the same).
- Helmets are mandatory and rental is free.
- Valid I.D. or passport is required at the time of the tour (a copy is also accepted).
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 35 kg (100 lbs) and the maximum is 117 kg (260 lbs).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended. In case of rain we provide raincoats, nonetheless, we recommend guests to bring their own. In case of severe weather, the option of an alternative date and time convenient for both parties will be given.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.