Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Express Train from Delhi
Travel by fast train round-trip from Delhi to Agra to pack in more sightseeing and spend less time on the road. The Gatimaan Express train gets you to Agra in a little less than two hours, and your local guide and private driver meet you upon arrival. Visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort before returning to Delhi in the evening.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experienced guide
- Return Delhi railway transfers
- Professional driver
- Breakfast, snacks and juice on board train
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air condition private vehicle
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Your tour begins with front-door pickup from your hotel. You’ll be driven to board Delhi’s brand-new high-speed train to Agra. Settle back and enjoy the ride while eating a complimentary breakfast.
Your private driver will be waiting for you, so you can enjoy getting up close and personal with India’s most iconic monument, the Taj Mahal. Admire the stunning architecture from every angle as you enjoy free time to explore the grounds and smooth, marble-white interior. Your guide shares stories of the mighty emperor Akbar and his cherished wife.
Many tours end there, but you’ll head next to Agra Fort, another UNESCO-listed remnant from the powerful Mughal empire. Enjoy time to wander at your own pace before boarding the train back to Delhi, where a driver will be waiting to drop you safely back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hotel/Airport delhi
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel/Airport delhi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.