Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour from Delhi by Car
Travel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world’s most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best-known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort and Sunset Point. This is the Customize And Flexible Tour. You Can Make Changes As Per Your Wish.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Professional private tour guide
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrance fees
- any other not have in inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Akbar the Great
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
06:30 hrs Pick Up From Hotel / Aiport in Delhi NCR / Gurgaon Our driver will come to pick you up from your hotel and drive to Agra. Enjoy 3 hours ride to Agra Flexible Pick-Up Time Recommended Pick-Up Time at 06:00 AM – 07:00 AM.
The Taj Mahal (UNESCO Heritage Sites)
Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself. It took 22 years' time to be finished. This is the supreme expression of the love of a man for his beloved. In the Taj Mahal complex, you visit the mosque and the Guesthouse built out of red sandstone. If you wish to see the Mughal artifacts and the Taj Mahal design do not forget to see the Taj Museum. The cenotaph of the Taj Mahal is highly decorated with the inlaid semi-precious stones.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra fort (UNESCO Heritage Sites)
This fort was built by Emperor Akbar and subsequent generations of Mughals laid their contribution. It houses palaces like Akbari Mahal, Khas Mahal, Jahangiri Mahal, Deewan-E-Aam, Dewan-E-Khaas. Your private tour guide is going to narrate you about the life of Mughal rulers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Itmad-Ud-Daulah ( Baby Taj )
The tomb of Etmad-Ud-Daula also known as The Baby Taj. This beautiful monument built in white marble was designed and executed by Noorjahan in the memory of her father Mirza Gyaas begh, built-in 06 years it’s also known as motivation to the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Akbar the Great, 282007 India
Akbar's tomb is the tomb of the Mughal emperor Akbar This tomb is an important Mughal architectural masterpiece. It was built in 1605–1613 by his son Jahangir and is situated in 119 acres of grounds in Sikandra.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Mehtab Bagh is a charbagh complex in Agra, North India. It lies north of the Taj Mahal complex and the Agra Fort on the opposite side of the Yamuna River, in the flood plains. The garden complex, square in shape, measures about 300 by 300 meters and is perfectly aligned with the Taj Mahal on the opposite bank.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.