Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full-Day Tour
Experience one of the most popular tour with your budget. During your stay in Agra explore the Taj Mahal which known as a symbol of love and Agra Fort which is an UNESCO World Heritage Listed site and two more monuments as it's a full-day city tour. Uniformed professional driver with private car and hotel pick up and drop off included. Private tour local guide for more personalized trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- All transfer and Sightseeing by Air-Conditioned Private Vehicle
- Hotel or Airport picks up and drops off
- Car, driver and fuel cost Toll tax, Parking and Driver Allowance
- State Tax and Fuel Charges
- One Water Bottle per Person
- Live Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Meals, monument fees & personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Pick up from your from your hotel in Agra, your tour guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and you will head to the famous white marble building, the Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Later you will proceed to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you can witness the best view of the Taj Mahal from a little octagonal tower that lies across the Yamuna River.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah's Tomb also known as Baby Taj, a highly ornate mausoleum considered as the imminent precursor of the Taj Mahal.. Later after lunch, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Agra.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Agra
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.