Private Taj Mahal Day Trip From Jaipur
In the morning, at 6:30 AM pickup from your hotel by your driver in a private air-conditioned vehicle and drive to Agra. Visit two of India's most famous UNESCO World Heritage sites - the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort - on a same day tour from Jaipur.
See the Taj Mahal, the world's greatest monument to love in the world. Your art historian guide provides informative commentary about these iconic sites, and tops it off with a visit to the Fatehpur Sikri, the biggest gate of the World.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Meals Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monuments Entrance Fees /Camera Fees /Entrance Fees to the National Park
- Other Activities
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Driver’s and Guide's Tips
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
This magnificent fortified ancient city, 40 km west of Agra, was the short-lived capital of the Mughal Empire, during the reign of Emperor Akbar. the first planned city of the Mughals and also the first one designed in Mughal architecture, an amalgamation of Indian architecture, Persian and Islamic architecture. It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986…..!!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The magical allure of The Taj Mahal we Won’t say much about it as words can’t justify its beauty, you’ve got to see it for yourself draws tourists to Agra like moths to a wondrous flame. And despite the hype, it’s every bit as good as you’ve heard.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Spread over a sprawling 94 acres, this massive red sandstone fort lies parallel to the Yamuna River and situated 2 kilometers northwest of the Taj Mahal. The Agra Fort (Red Fort) was originally occupied by Sikarwar Rajputs and was later captured by Lodi rulers of Delhi. after the Lodi’s were defeated in the Battle of Panipat, the victor Emperor Babur took over the fort. After losing the fort briefly to the Suri rulers, it was eventually reclaimed by Akbar who made Agra his capital.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Jaipur ( Please Provide Your Hotel details )Jaipur Airport ( Please Provide your Flight Details )Jaipur Railway Station ( Please Provide your Train Details )Jaipur Bus Station ( Please Provide your Bus Details )Airports
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- Please provide the lead traveler's name, arrival port details and passport number
- Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.