Private Taj Mahal India Sunrise Tour
Get Ready To Visit Taj Mahal Which is in Agra City, Our Chauffer Will Pick You At 2:30 A.M. From Delhi NCR. Its 3 Hours Drive, You Will Reach Agra Around 5:30 A.M. Your Will Meet Tour Guide Upon Arrival in Agra. After Taj Mahal Visit, Enjoy Buffet Breakfast At 5 Star Hotel Later You Will Visit Agra Fort And Drive Back To Delhi With Unforgettable Memories. Features of This Day Trip is as Follows :
• Duration of Tour And Starting Time : Pick Up At 2:30 A.M., 1 Day
• Pick Up Point : Hotel / Railway Station / Airport in Delhi NCR
• Sightseeing Points : Taj Mahal And Agra Fort.
• Drop Up Point : Hotel / Railway Station / Airport in Delhi NCR
• Private Air Condition Transport.
• Healthy Breakfast At A 5 Star Hotel
• Monument Entrance Tickets, To Skip Lines.
• Professional Tour Guide
• Flexibility of Tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers / Sightseeing By Air Condition Private Vehicle.
- Professional Private Tour Guide
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Buffet Breakfast At 5 Star Hotel
- Mineral Water
- All Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
2:30 A.M. - Pick Up From Your Hotel In Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida And Also From Airport. Drive To Agra, Enjoy 3 Hours Ride Through Yamuna Expressway in Your Private Air Conditioned Car. You Will Reach Agra At 5:30 A.M. Upon Arrival, You Will Meet You Tour Guide And Then You Will Proceed To Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum located in India, in the city of Agra. The emblematic monument of this country, it is in white marble finely chiseled. It was built between 1631 and 1653 under the command of Shah Jahan in order to shelter the tomb of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died in childbirth during the delivery of their 14th child. Mumtaz Mahal was also called Arjumand Bano Begum. The Taj Mahal is a marvel of Mughal architecture, at the crossroads of Islamic, Iranian, Persian and Indian styles.
After Visit Of Taj Mahal, Enjoy Healthy Breakfast in Near By Hotel. Later You Will Visit Agra Fort.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra fort is a massive fort that was built with red sandstone in 16th century by Akbar. Later Shah Jahan added more decorations using marbles. It is built on the bank of the river, Yamuna. It took more than 4000 workers and eight years of hardship to complete the fort.. The fort is separated from its sister monument Taj Mahal by just 2.5 kilometers. Often described as the walled city, Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Today, the fort is a major tourist spot and attracts many tourists from all over the world.
After Visit of Agra Fort, Drive Back To Delhi, Your Tour Will Be Finish Around 12:00 P.M. You Will Be Drop To Railway Station / Airport Or Hotel For Next Destination With Sweet Memories.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel , Railway Station / Airport Or Any Other Desired Pick Up Location in Delhi NCRAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.