Private Tajmahal Sunrise Day Tour from Delhi to Agra
Same day private tour which makes this trip unique is Even if you’ve only got a couple of days in Delhi, this convenient day trip allows you to tick off the Taj Mahal—a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World—with ease. You’ll visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise, undoubtedly the best time to take photos of the attraction, and stay cool as you’re transported in air-conditioned comfort. Plus, breakfast at a 5-star hotel and hotel pickup and drop-off make for a seamless experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast (if all inclusive package)
- Bottled water
- Monument entry fees (if all inclusive package)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
DescriptionThe Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Hotel/Airport or anywhere from DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.