Private Tbilisi Walking Tour with History, Architecture & Legends
I'm Orientalist who was born in this amazing city. Ive spent my intire life here and I want to show you my city the way I can see it and tell you, probably about the most important people, who made my city such amazi g and lovely place.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - All type of food is NOT included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rustaveli Avenue, Kazbegi ave.24 Freedom Square to Kostava Street, Tbilisi 0177 Georgia
Mane avenue in Tbilisi. You will find out history of heritage buildings, of people who've built them and will make first steps in history of Tbilisi
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pushkin Square, Tbilisi Georgia
Liberty Square - we are coming close to olde city, with its city wall. Here you will see parts of Old City wall, former City Hall, I will tell you about interesting facts about the square, its heroes and anti-heroes, people who made this part of City to look like it looks now and you will see wgo the sqaure was changed in last hundred years
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Rezo Gabriadze Marionette Theater, Shavteli St., 26, Tbilisi 0105 Georgia
Walking down Baratashvili Street,passing by small monumental compositions, we will reach Gabriadze theatre . Here in the entrance of Old City, I will show you small scupture, made by local masters and of course amazing Theatre clock-tower of Rezo Gabriadze, with its paintings and small 'secrets'. We will keep walking oo Shavteli street, where are located oldest churches in Tbilisi, Anchiskhati and Sioni and small lovely park, which is called Salakbo. Here we will see Europian present to Tbilisi and I will tell you about purpose of this small park in middle ages.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Abanotubani, Abano St, Tbilisi Georgia
Heart of Old City!
Passing noisy streets, full by bars and restaurants now, but places of former city market in past we will finily reach Heart of Old Tbilisi. We will see a citadel Narikala, which was brave protector of locals, we will see churches, mosque and sinagogue and all this close to each other and finally we will go to sulphur bathes. Here You will find out why this place was chosen to found a city, who were people who used to live here and why Tbilisi was always attaked by different concorers. And of course, Sulphur bathes and waterfall!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rustaveli M/S, Kostava Str., T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Abanotubani, Tbilisi, Georgia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.