Private Tea Ceremony, Russian Culture & Architecture with Expert Guide in Moscow
Soak up the energetic atmosphere of Moscow on this guided private tour. Introduce yourself to the Russian traditions, culture, history and science in the most spectacular way. Experience the intimate magic of traditional tea ceremony in a cozy tea house. Discover the cultural and religious diversity and visit two magnificent churches in the center of Moscow. Finalize your adventures in the fascinating Moscow Zoo or the exciting Moscow Planetarium.
• Take part in a traditional tea ceremony
• Explore the must-visit sites of Moscow, including the largest Catholic cathedral in Russia
• Learn more about the history and culture of Russia at the Kitay-Gorod
• Personalize your experience by choosing between Moscow Zoo or Moscow Planetarium.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Customizable itinerary
- Friendly local guide
- Private walking tour
- Multiple start times available
- Must see and off the beaten path
- Iconic places for photoshoot
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Meeting in the hotel lobby
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Dushi ne Chaju Tea Club
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (if any, depends, on your preferences)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Moscow Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Moscow Planetarium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dushi ne Chaju Tea Club, Novy Arbat st., 7, Moscow 119146 Russia
Visit the romantic tea house “Dushi Ne Chaju”, where you will relax and immerse into the traditions of a tea ceremony. Masters of this place know everything about tea and will share their secrets with you. Every tea ceremony is a quintessence of calmness and relaxation and includes the best tea sorts, some of which are from the exclusive collections.
Drink the finest tea of Moscow and learn more about tea traditions, philosophy and rituals of other countries in the cozy atmosphere of this place. Feel the tea magic and become more refreshed, which is absolutely necessary before your future explorations in Moscow.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Catholic Cathedral of The Immaculate Conception of The Blessed Virgin Mary, Malaya Gruzinskaya St., 27/13, Moscow 123557 Russia
Walk to the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception of the Holy Virgin Mary, the largest Catholic cathedral in the country. It is built in Neo-Gothic style and closely resembles churches of Milan or London. During Bolsheviks times the cathedral was almost demolished as a part of atheism propaganda, but luckily it was saved, so now you can enjoy its majestic beauty.
The entrance is free, and services are always accompanied by organ music and singing, so even a quick stop makes experience unforgettable. Be sure to have your camera at the ready to snap shots of this spectacular cathedral.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kitai-Gorod and Varvarka Street, Varvarka St. Kitai-Gorod, east of the Kremlin, Moscow Russia
Your next stop is the Church of George the Victorious, a center of Georgian culture in the city. During Soviet times it was rebuilt to the technical school, and since 2015 this church has been slowly returning to its former beauty. Georgians are Orthodox, as the majority of Russians, but their churches, icons and services are unusual for this country.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Moscow Zoo, B. Gruzinskaya 1, Moscow 123242 Russia
The fascinating Moscow zoo, opened in 1864, is one of the oldest in Europe. More than eight thousand animals live there, and zoo specialists work on conservation of the endangered species.
It is an amazing place in the center of hustling and bustling city, where you can look at giraffes, monkeys, polar bears or numerous other curious species. There are special exhibitions with reptiles, insects, and inhabitants of coral reefs. Teleport to other places, like China, Australia or Arctic by simply walking from one animal area to another.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moscow Planetarium, ul Sadovo-Kudrinskaya 5 Metro Barrikadnaya, Moscow 123242 Russia
Explore countless other planets and distant galaxies at the Moscow Planetarium. Visit the museum and dive into history of space exploration, then proceed to the observatory and learn more about equipment for star and planet observation. Stop at the Big Star Hall and observe astonishing digital projection of the starry sky on a huge dome. Satisfy your thirst for knowledge or just relax walking under the tranquil scenery above you.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rentalYou don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.