Private Teotihuacán Pyramids Tours from Mexico City
On this tour we will approach the most visited archaeological zone in Mexico to delve into the Teotihuacan civilization and admire the mythical Teotihuacán Pyramids. This Tours is Private in vehicle of up to 6 passengers with the comfort of being able to choose your own schedule.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Piramides de Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piramides de Teotihuacan, Mexico City Mexico
After picking you up first thing in the morning, we will leave Mexico City and head northeast until we reach Teotihuacán, the City of the Gods.
We will arrive at the Teotihuacán archaeological zone at the best time, when the sun begins to rise above the pyramids. In this way, in addition, we will avoid the long queues and the crowds of tourists that every day fill the area.
We will visit the City of the Gods and we will be seduced by the majesty of the Pyramid of the Sun, the Palace of Quetzalpápalotl, the Causeway of the Dead, the Pyramid of the Moon and the Temple of Quetzalcoatl.
Before returning to Mexico City, we will leave you free time to eat and enjoy an impressive variety of traditional Mexican dishes. Local flavors are an indescribable experience.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mexico City International Airport, Av. Capitán Carlos León S/N, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All vehicles are disinfected between each service, and we provide disinfectant liquid for passengers and protection inside the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.