Private The Enchantment of the Ligurian Coast: Cinque Terre and Portovenere
Following the roads suspended between sky and sea with medieval villages of fishermen tenaciously clinging onto the rocks admire the charm of the pastel colored houses from the sea, the bell towers and olive trees that lean out from the terracing, until discovering at the extremity of this embracing coast the magic of a village celebrated by Byron and Shelley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
- English/Italian speaking driver
- Train and boat tickets in Cinque Terre Area
What's excluded :
- Guide service
- Everything not mentioned as Included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore Italy
Driving through the "azure motorway" along a stretch of Tyrrhenian coast, we will enjoy the sight of the white marble quarries of the Apuan Alps, then you enter the Ligurian territory reaching Riomaggiore, the beautiful village of the Cinque Terre, characterized by medieval colored tower-houses, steps, alleys and small squares, between two steep hilly terracings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
From here, you will take a train to Manarola, the small village of the Cinque Terre in the gorge of a high promontory among vines, olive trees and fragrant Mediterranean maquis.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 19018 Vernazza Italy
You continue by train uncovering Vernazza, one of the "Most Beautiful Hamlets in Italy", a jewel perched on a rocky promontory, which stretches out towards the sea with a small port against green hills, carved into terracing created by men. Admire the houses from the beach with the colors tarnished by salt, disappear among the lanes with dozens of shops and be tempted by the seafood cuisine in a typical restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Portovenere, 19025, Porto Venere Italy
You will admire the beauty of these beautiful places from the sea in a boat* along the stretch between Vernazza and Portovenere: one hour of navigation embracing the arch of the beautiful rugged coast that welcomes the picturesque villages just visited. Portovenere is waiting maintaining the ancient promise of "beauty" encompassed in its same name. A gemstone rich of history and art placed in the splendor of a natural landscape that is unique in the world. Take a walk along the seaside and among the shops that sell typical products and local handicrafts then visit the Gothic Church of San Pietro (1198) decorated with the typical white and black bands, perched on top of the promontory and built on the remains of a Roman temple dedicated to the goddess Venus, then admire the medieval sculptures of the Collegiate of San Lorenzo (1130) and the imposing Castello Doria overlooking the hamlet.
(*) In case of adverse weather conditions, the transfer will take place by minivan instead of by boat.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up at 8.00 am at the hotel in Florence, if centrally located. In case the Hotel is not located in Florence city center we will arrange the pick up in a location in Florence city center to be advised.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- No Health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Customers can be subject to a body temperature check. If the temperature is more than 37,5 °C, the clients are not allowed to access the Tour or Activity. Quota on the entrance to indoor and outdoor spaces: the access will be restricted in order to maintain the interpersonal distance of 1 mt.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.