Private The German Stockholm Experience –historical connections Sweden - Germany
Explore the German parts of Old Town and hear about the German church. Explore the big influence Germany had on Stockholm and Sweden during the medieval times and during the reformation. That also includes the big contribution from German into the current day Swedish languish.
Already in 1350 half the population in Stockholm where Germans, they mainly worked as artists or traders. Some have also left their traces in history as the big marriage scandal during the eary 15th C that even the Archbishop himself got involved in.Tha newer connections also goes into Swedish customs like the may pole, advent lights and the Christmas three.
Learn about, and experience, both the well-known and less known sights on this city walks true Old Town.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tyska Kyrkan (Old German Church), Svartmangatan 16 A Gamla Stan, Stockholm 111 29 Sweden
We visit the German part of old town.
Stop At: Marten Trotzigs grand, Marten Trotzigs Grand Old town, Stockholm 11129 Sweden
Hear about abertus pictor, the big mirrors scandal and life in German mediveal town part.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Nobel Prize Museum, Stortorget 2, 103 16 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- If you want to wear a mask please feel welcome to do so.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.