Private Thorsmork Super Jeep Tour
On this amazing day tour you will experience the whole trifecta; Super jeep, hiking and waterfalls.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Seljalandsfoss
- Entry/Admission - Thorsmork
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seljalandsfoss, Hella Iceland
The beautiful, 60 meters tall Seljalandsfoss is one of the most popular waterfalls in Iceland and it’s one of Iceland’s most photographed natural wonders.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stakkholtsgjá, Iceland
Stakkholtsgja is an up to 100 meters deep and 2 kilometers long canyon in South Iceland.
The canyon is located near the entrance to Thorsmork. It has a narrow riverbed and ends in a beautiful waterfall.
Stakkholtsgjá Canyon inside Þórsmörk was the filming location used for the famous Wight ambush scene of Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thorsmork, Reykjavik Iceland
We will follow our way to deep into Thorsmork, the scenic valley of Thor. This will be the best playground for your super jeep: crossing rivers and handling the rough terrain will be a great adventure. Thorsmork is a natural reserve in a remote area of the southern Icelandic Highlands, and one of the most favorite location for Icelanders and many travelers.
The valley is a green oasis between the rivers Krossá, Þröngá and Markarfljót with wide vegetation of moss, birch wood, and other small shrubs. This lush green area contrasts dramatically against the black sand desert of the Markarfljót riverbed and the imposing glaciers around it. Locals swear that Thorsmork is one of the most beautiful destinations in Iceland.
Once we are deep into the Thorsmork valley, you have the opportunity to enjoy the amazing landscape, have lunch and take nice short hikes around the area, and really drink in the beautiful unspoiled nature of Iceland.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nauthusagil Waterfall, Hvolsvollur Iceland
Nauthúsagil ravine is a true hidden gem of Iceland’s South Coast. Nauthúsagil’s famed characteristics are the rowan trees growing on the ridges, sometimes horizontally, creating a roof of leaves. We will walk through the narrow ravine and explore its unique, beautiful world. At the end of the ravine, there is an enchanting waterfall waiting for us.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available from all hotels and guesthouses in the greater Reykjavik area. please contact uswhen you have booked your hotel for smooth pick up in the morning
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.