Private Three Hours Venice Photo Walk :
Touring a new city can be a very exciting experience, but it can also be quite an adventure if you are unsure of which places to visit and how. Language barrier may also represent a curious obstacle but it can also be frustrating. We offer an innovative and unforgettable Photographic Tours to welcome you in some of the most fascinating and romantic places in the world. We will guide you in an exclusive tour through the most interesting landmarks and monuments.
A 3 hours one-to-one photo walk discovering hidden and secluded parts of Venice, without forgetting the famous landmarks, while taking great shots and with a one-to-one tuition to improve your photography skills!
The tour is one-to-one so there will be just you, or accompanied by your family/friends.
The Tour can be tailor-made based on your interests and expectations, can be more Photography workshop vs Venice less touristy Tour:
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional internationally published photographer guide
What's excluded :
We will explore famous landmarks but mainly the hidden and secret part of Venice to discover the real soul of the city. We will see beautiful reflections, quiet canals, empty bridges away from touristic areas
• Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
• Arsenale di Venezia, Campo San Biagio Castello 2148, 30122 Venice Italy
• Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
• Gallerie dell'Accademia, Campo de la Carita' Dorsoduro 1050 Dorsoduro 1050, 30123 Venice Italy
• San Polo, Venice Italy
Departure Point :Better Photo Walks Venice - Walking Tours, San Polo 122, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Rialto Bridge, Sestiere San Polo, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.