Private tour : Best of Brussels Half Day
Visit Brussels with a professional driver and a tour guide.
Our tour is customizable. Here you can find a general programme of your visit:
Take a tour of Brussels, the capital city of the European Union, on this 4 hour trip that takes you to the most important sites in the city: Grand Place, the Atomium, St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral, Jubelpark, the European Parliament, and more.
per adult from
180 to 270 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entracte fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brussels, Brussels
Starting of the tour from your hotel in Brussels Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? A tour of Brussels is a good introduction to Belgium.
Discover the ancient buildings of the city and its splendid modern part on board our luxury car. Your tour will begin at the majestic Grand Place from where the driver will take you to Saint-Michael’s cathedral.
Visit the widely known Atomium and pass by the Chinese pavilion and Japanese Tower. From the Royal Residence you will return to the city center to visit the Sablon area, with its numerous antique shops, while passing the Palace of Justice and Royal Palace.
The next part of your tour covers the district in which you will see the headquarters of the European Parliament and Commission.
• Visit the St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral, a Gothic-style Roman Catholic church
• Gaze upon the world-famous Grand Place with its unique city hall and splendid guild houses
• Admire both the royal palace in the city center and the king's castle on the outskirts of the city
• Look at the Congress Column, a historical monument erected to commemorate the formation of the Belgian state
• Pass by European Complex, which houses the main buildings for the European Union
• See the well-known Heyzel district, home to the renovated Atomium
After the visit, the guide and the driver Will drop you off at your hotel or elsewhere in Brussels.
Duration: 4 hours 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation in Brussels Airports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
- Brussels port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.