Private tour : Brussels and Antwerp Art Nouveau Heritage focus on Victor Horta
Did you know that Art Nouveau was born in Belgium? After your driver and your guide will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel, enjoy a personalized private Art Nouveau tour in Brussels and in Antwerp. During this tour, you will visit Victor Horta’s house (only from 2 pm till 5.30pm, not on Mondays) and/or a house he designed for his friend Eugène Autrique (only from Wednesday till Sunday, from 12 until 6 pm). Moreover, you will visit several Art Nouveau districts, such as sq. Ambiorix, Ixelles Ponds and Ixelles Trinité district.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ( memling, Groeningen, Boat trip)
- Entry/Admission - Antwerpen-Centraal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antwerpen-Centraal, Koningin Astridplein 27, Antwerp 2018 Belgium
You will also see the most beautiful Art Nouveau houses in Antwerp south district and your guide will explain you the historical context of this amazing style. In Antwerp, you will also visit the historical city centre with its mix of old and modern styles. Don’t miss Zaha Hadid’s “Havenhuis” in the area of the second European biggest harbor.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available at any address in BrusselsAirports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.