Private tour : Day trip to Agra including Taj mahal, Agra fort and Baby Taj
Journey back to the days of India’s Mughal Empire on this private Delhi to Agra tour that includes admission to three World Heritage sites—Agra Fort ,
Taj Mahal and baby Taj . With a private guide, you’ll admire the 16th- and 17th-century architecture of the enormous Agra Fort and the Tomb of
Itmad-ud-Daulah ( Baby Taj), and gaze in wonder at the exterior and interior grandeur of the Taj Mahal, one of the New seven Wonders of the World. On this private day trip, you can be sure you’ll enjoy an in-depth and personalized experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from there desired location in Delhi.Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.